GuidesWebinarsCase studiesWhite PapersBlogOther Resources

Easy and efficient PD with Classcraft

Classcraft TeamSeptember 21, 2022

Easy and efficient PD with Classcraft

See Classcraft in action

Fill out this form to get a free demo and price quote from a Classcraft Solution Advisor

REQUEST A DEMO

Teacher retention is a pressing challenge.

According to the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), 8% of teachers leave the profession yearly and another 8% move to other schools, bringing the total annual turnover rate to 16%. In the wake of COVID-19, this has only been exacerbated. Based on a national survey conducted by NCES, the majority of teachers who left the profession cited a lack of professional preparation, mentoring, and support as key contributors.

When it comes to helping schools nurture positive culture, relationships are everything. It’s no surprise that building collaborative relationships among administrators and teachers has been proven to increase teacher retention rates. Classcraft has made it a priority to help teachers and administrators collaborate with each other and cultivate a positive work environment built on trust — in part, by launching a solution for professional development that is easy to use, effective, and built to save time.

Our platform for PD takes everything that educators and students love about Classcraft and leverages it for easier training and stronger relationships between educators. It offers both administrators and teachers the experience that they deserve while helping to build a stronger sense of community and culture along the way. 

Make PD relevant to the teachers’ experience

A one-size-fits-all approach to instruction doesn’t work for students, and it’s the same for PD and teachers. Professional learning should be specified to the grade level and subject matter being taught, and it should take into account a teacher’s level of experience. Our program tailors PD to address the unique needs of your staff with personalized attention that flows easily within your teachers’ day-to-day lives.

Make PD practical and actionable for teachers

While educational theory is important and provides the foundation behind effective teaching, PD should also be balanced with hands-on actionable strategies. In our PD program, we pair pedagogy and practical strategies together to give context and immediate application of effective classroom instruction. For continued support, Classcraft’s tools allow admins to incentivize and motivate teachers with real-life rewards and recognition, similar to how teachers motivate students.

Make PD a social experience

The most effective and meaningful learning happens as a shared experience. When it comes to meaningful PD, teachers should have opportunities to discuss new knowledge together and talk about how they plan to put theory into practice. Having teachers learn from each other doesn’t just make the learning more impactful. It also satisfies the need for teachers to feel connected as part of a larger community.

We look forward to helping you create a place where teachers and administrators can stick together and thrive, side-by-side.

REQUEST A DEMO

Loading Form...

See Classcraft in action

Fill out this form to get a free demo and price quote from a Classcraft Solution Advisor

REQUEST A DEMO

School & District Leadership

See Classcraft in action

Fill out this form to get a free demo and price quote from a Classcraft Solution Advisor

REQUEST A DEMO