Do you want to be part of a team that is making a difference in the world? Classcraft changes teaching on a worldwide scale by transforming the classroom into a video game. Students are together, are more engaged and have fun at school! Classcraft has been featured in over 100 media outlets, including BBC, Engadget, Fast Company and Venture Beat, and now has over 2 million users in 75 countries.
We’re a small, super efficient team looking for a someone with experience in sales to join us. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to bring Classcraft to the US school and district marketplace. The position is full-time in Sherbrooke, Quebec.
Qualified candidates should have sales experience and an interest in working over the phone. We’re all very self driven positive people and as a result, we’re seeking someone who’s equally down to give themselves to their work and excited to tackle challenges head on.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Support the sales manager and sales team in reaching their goals;
- Telephone school administrators to set appointments for sales reps;
- Prep documents and updating databases so that sales reps have all the information available before their appointments;
- Do pre-contract follow-up in order to expedite signing and completion of necessary paperwork;
- Do after sales support for school and district level sales;
- Work with the sales manager and sales reps to prepare and send prospecting emails, drip emails, renewal emails and other forms of communications;
- Assist with general customer support as required;
- Work with other departments as required in order to facilitate maximum results for the school and district sales team;
- Any other duties that may be required by management.
- Sales experience;
- An understanding of the sales process;
- Working proficiency with common software tools (Word or Pages, Excel, CRMs);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, working proficiency in French;
- Ability to excel in a fast paced startup environment;
- Comfortable working both autonomously as well as working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team;
- Pluses include: previous experience in education; a relevant degree (marketing, communication, education); strong interest in gaming.
- Three weeks of vacation per year;
- Employee stock option plan.
How to Apply
If you’re interested, please send us an email at [email protected] with your resume and a brief description of your relevant experience. Cheers!