Do you want to be part of a team that is making a difference in the world? Classcraft changes teaching on a worldwide scale by transforming the classroom into a video game. Students are together, are more engaged and have fun at school! Classcraft has been featured in over 100 media outlets, including BBC, Engadget, Fast Company and Venture Beat, and now has over 2 million users in 75 countries.
We’re a small, super efficient team looking for a someone with a solid sales background to join us. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to bring Classcraft to the US school and district marketplace. The position is full-time in Sherbrooke or Montreal, Quebec.
Qualified candidates should have a proven track record in business to business or institutional sales. We’re all very self driven positive people and as a result, we’re seeking someone who’s equally down to give themselves to their work and excited to tackle challenges head on.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Work with the team to develop school and district level sales in the US and Canada;
- Contact and establish relationships with district administrators, school principals and information technology specialists;
- Prepare proposals and contracts for school / district level sales;
- Provide demos and training webinars for potential and new clients;
- Work with schools / districts to implement the Classcraft visibility plan;
- Attend conferences to work the promotional booth and to network with existing and potential clients;
- Provide proactive after-sale support in conjunction with our customer support team (customer satisfaction);
- Resell/upsell clients at contract renewal;
- Log all communications in Salesforce IQ.
- At least 5 years institutional or B2B sales experience;
- Solid understanding of the sales process;
- Working proficiency with common software tools (Word or Pages, Excel, Salesforce IQ);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, working proficiency in French;
- Ability to excel in a fast paced startup environment;
- Comfortable working both autonomously as well as working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team;
- Pluses include: previous experience in education; a relevant degree (marketing, communication, education); strong interest in gaming.
- Three weeks of vacation per year;
- Employee stock option plan.
How to Apply
If you’re interested, please send us an email at [email protected] with your resume and a brief description of your relevant experience. Cheers!